Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ooh la

"so what if it hurts me? so what if i break down? so what if this world just throws me off the edge, my feet run out of ground."
okay this is the last you'll hear from me today...but i kinda think i need to go to sleep on a happier note...

I was just thinking how stupid i am for doing such stupid things today, and then i kinda realised, they werent stupid things. So i may have gotten hurt, but i've learnt the truth, and although the truth seriously does hurt like a bitch. its provided closure. And from this one "mistake" ive learnt to not attempt to hide the bad parts of people because hiding them will only make it harder when those parts eventually hurt you. And hurt you they will! Trust me!! 

so anyways, my lesson for the day is always keep your eyes and hearts open, so what if you get hurt? its all part of the learning experience, and if you dont get hurt, you will never learn! Sad fact, but it's true.

It's a hard life to live, so live it well, i'll be your friend, and not to pretend- The Kooks

Trese x