Sunday, May 2, 2010

or should i just keep chasing pavements?

To dear Giselle of Momento Mori
your last post.... actually ill quote it:


"Friends are there for you when you need them, but they are not mind readers. Just because you're angry at them, doesn't mean they realize this. Everyone needs space. Everyone needs a friend. Everyone needs love. And they do all combine, every day. Friends are friends because you choose each other, based on your interests, your style, your admiration for the other, the list goes on. Either your mutual friends introduce you, you meet through work, or on the street or at an event at Cabana bar randomly, or when you turn up to their house after Parklife. Everyone needs to put some effort in, I sure did, and I am reaping the benefits. In this quest to patch up friendships I have also come to the realization that, I was a MASSIVE bitch, not just too strangers regarding their outfit, but to my friends in general. I never had anything good to say to them, and I was always snapping at people. So I did the only thing I could do. I pulled my head OUT of my bum. I apologized. I am working on my attitude, and it's working"


honestly hit really close to home. Not only do i admit to being an offender, but i also know that everyone has at some point been the victim of someone who has cut them out for whatever reason. Soooo i just wanted to pass it on because i am really happy you expressed what many of us have thought before...so thankyou times a bilion!