Friday, October 23, 2009

remember that i love you

sorry for my lack of posts lately...the HSC has consumed my life...but not for long! I promise to be better as of November 5th i really do!
Anyways, considering i have a bit of a break i thought i'd let you back into the world of Trese. So this afternoon i decided i'd be a good Samaritan and take Jordi shopping, he bought some tee's and Cheap Mondays, gosh my coolness just rubs off on everybody! kiddinngg!

Anywhoo, i bought two new Cd's to treat my ears; Kimya Dawson, and Volcano Choir (i thought i'd picked up Bon Iver, but turns out i didn't and i didnt realise until it was on my computer...but i like it nevertheless..its very chiller..crazy the things you find by accident) but yes i thought i'd take this time to express my undying adoration of Kimya Dawson. She truly is amazing! Her music makes a horrible day, beautiful. Her voice is just amazing, and her lyrics have the ability to make me smile at any time of the day or night! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And to make it even better, she left this little message for me when i took the CD out..i thought i'd share because it was very relevant for my day:
"If Humans could have one super power what would it be?
I have finally decided that it would be the power to see things from another's perspective. You could be in a war and hear the enemies mind praying to make it home safe. There wouldn't be as many wars."- Hallie Geier

Seriously Kimya...you are amazing! please keep making your music, and doing what you do best, you enlighten and inspire me and many others!


P.S note to the world: 1 month till my 18th :)

Trese x