Thursday, October 29, 2009

my mum needs you gone...



Death...

 such a funny concept. It is inevitable, although no one wants anything to do with it. You don’t even know where you end up when you die. So I guess you aren’t afraid of dying, you are merely afraid of the unknown. God is pretty much unknown, why aren’t you afraid of him? If there is even a god. It can be anything that is ‘above’ us. Why a superior being? It could just be a couple of nerdy kids playing around. Who knows? There may not even be a heaven or a hell... just a room. Nothing keeps you company for the rest of eternity. And what if you don’t even know that you’re dead? I hope I die of something obvious then. See, I’m not exactly afraid of death; I’m more concerned about what those nerds plan to do with me when they get bored. And trust me, they will...